Friday, October 22, 2010

Contrary to popular belief, I am alive.

I returned to work on October 4th and have since....disappeared really. I don't think I've checked my Yahoo account in the last two weeks. I haven't gotten groceries outside of quick stops at Walgreens for milk, formula and diapers. I haven't put away one single load of laundry and have been pulling clean clothes for Carson and Brady directly out of the dryer. I haven't cooked a meal for my family. I haven't been home before 10pm, and when I have, I've been on my computer from 8:30 PM - midnight. I haven't tucked my boys in to bed 4 of the last 10 business days. I worked from 8 AM - 10:30 PM on my birthday.

I have worked a hell of a lot. Welcome back, Trish.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

3 cheers for the light at the end of the tunnel.... :)