Friday, February 6, 2009

Doctor, Doctor, give me the news!

The Rosses are doctor-friendly this week...I have a giant band-aid on my big toe due to the removal of an ingrown toenail (How disgusting, I know. My only request to the podiatrist was: Don't you dare mess up my ability to wear OPI Red - it's a summer staple!) and Carson has three band-aids on his plump little legs due to his 4-month vaccines.

Carson's 4-Month Stats
Head Circumference - 42.3 centimeters (50%)
Weight - 16 pounds 7.5 ounces (80%)
Length - 26 inches (85%)

Thanks goodness for the 55 degree weather in the Lou this weekend - I can wear sandals and Carson can go pantless, so that our wounds can heal!

"Doctor, doctor, give me the news I've gotta bad case of lovin' you!"



1 comment:

cassie said...

You wanted a big boy, and it looks like you got one! He isn't far off Gunnar's marks at 4 months...I am sure they will be like their daddy's - scary together because everyone will be able to look at them and tell they will kick your butt!