Nate had dinner last night with a high school buddy, which meant I was in charge of Carson's night time routine. No big deal really, except for the fact that Carson puked all over himself, his plate and the table during dinner. I cleaned him up and we ate a few crackers before bed. I later chalked the incident up to "lots of outside play at daycare." Wrong. When Nate and I went upstairs this morning to get Carson out of bed, we were overwhelmed by the smell of BARF. The kid had thrown up during the night (without screaming out or interrupting his sleep, mind you). There were dried chunks on his pjs, in his hair, all over his loveys and blankets, etc. Needless to say, Nate gave him a bath and I cleaned up the mess. We're home today without any other "outbreaks." The funny in all of this...what did Carson say to us when we walked in to his room this morning? "Uh-oh."
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Funny that's the same way Greg barfs too. He never wakes up, and will sleep in it if I would let him. I feel for you!
Post a Comment