Thursday, January 8, 2009

Duke of Earl

Mommy and Daddy and I celebrated Christmas with Daddy's family this past Sunday. Uncle Boog and Aunt Melissa were visiting from Detroit, so it was that much better with everyone there. I know Grandma was happy to have all three of her boys home...so happy that she made a really good meal for us. I didn't eat it, but I know it was good because Mommy had to unbutton her pants mid-way through the main course. Guess that means she ate too much, huh?

Here are pics of me with my family!
-CER


(Nathan Earl, Kenneth Earl & Carson Earl)


(Uncle Boog and yours truly)


(Aunt Carrie and a very cute baby - my cousin is in the picture, too.
Uncle Greg and Aunt Carrie are going to have a baby!)


(Aunt Melissa and Mommy's pride and joy)


(Grandma and a little stud)


(Uncle Creep and a big buck-a-roo)

No comments: