Laundry:
Used to be clean and put away
Is now dirty and all over the place
Dinner:
Used to be planned in advance and made from scratch
Is now processed and hardly nourishing
Carson's Toys:
Used to be put "in their place" after each use
Are now ticking time bombs for bare feet
Blog Posts:
Used to be creative, funny and frequent
Are now half-assed, ordinary and scarce
My Response to Personal Emails:
Used to be a day or two
Sucks - I'm not being selective; it's universal across the board.
Conversations with my Dad:
Used to be daily
Are now hit-or-miss if I'm able to pick up
Tolerance of Clutter:
I'm sorry; did you just say something? OCD Trish didn't hear you.
Is now through the roof
TV-watching:
Used to consume my evenings
Is now replaced by nightly baby chores
I could go on and on, but I won't. You get my drift!
(Neither Nate nor I went into the office today...we were snowed in!)

(Carson is learning to "smile" for the camera.)
1 comment:
Anytime my husband starts to fret over the concern of a home invasion, I remind him that we have every noisy toy known to man scattered across the floor is a very unorgazined pattern. Good luck to the person who tries to break in on us and sneak down the hall! They wouldn't make it 2 feet into the house without kicking something that would make a loud noise!
Post a Comment